Characteristics of Body Composition Highly Qualified Dancers and Dancers Latin American Style of Dance Sports in Light of Typology of Somatic A. Wanky and Kretschmer
MetadataPokaż pełny rekord
According to theoreticians' of sport the build of athletes makes making up its mind different from the build of persons not dealing with sport what material meaning has in sports activity. The build in many sports determined of specimens predestines for taking the determined motor initiative. They stated that the specificity of the somatic build of competitors was made conditional on character of the performed work and from a point of view of biomechanics is connected with the effectiveness of performed exercises. At work an attempt to describe the specificity of the somatic structure of high-qualified pairs of the sports dance was made. This problem was taken in many sports peculiar structure somatic, considered in aspects: sizes of the body (height and mass), a large impact has a proportion of internal relationships between tissue components to sports results. Semi-final and final pairs of the sports dance constituted the research group, of the Polish championship of Amateurs in the style dance Latin American (20 persons). Largely the examined group had a "Sec." - class, that is comparing the master class to sports classes. In the group of women the age fluctuated within the limits of 18 - 23 years (average of 21 years). In the group of men the age fluctuated within the limits of 18 - 28 years (average 23 flies). Length of the dance internship examined developed within the limits of from 7 up to 15 years - motoricity dancers and from 6 up to 12 years of the dancer. Examined dance pairs trained from 4 to 7 days during the week counting from 10 to 28 of hours every week. A typological system was used for the evaluation of the somatic structure A. Wanky drawn up to male teams (1954) widened through E. Kolasa to female teams (1969) and of Kretschmer. Conclusions: 1. According to typological system A. Wanke in the group of dancers of the Latin American style was a presented most oftentimes type of the structure: clean type V (40%) and type VH mixt up (40%). In the little per cent a type mixt up was presented VI (10%) and Ha (10%). Elements had a large stake: V (59.00%) and H (20.06%). 2. According to of typological system A. Wanky, widened through E. Kolasa to female teams in the group of dancers of the Latin American style was a presented most oftentimes type of the structure: type mixt up VI (30%) and type mixt up IV (30%). In the little per cent a type IH mixt up was presented (10%), clean type and (10%), clean type V (10%) and type VH mixt up (10%). Elements had a large stake and (45.00%) and V (30.83%). 3. According to introduced the ranking of Kretschmer in the group of dancers of the Latin American style most oftentimes was: athletic type of the build (80%). Remaining the 20% constituted the pyknic type of the structure. 4. According to type introduced the ranking of Kretschmer in the group of dancers of the Latin American style presented most oftentimes of the structure was: leptosomatic type of the build (60%). Remaining the 40% constituted the athletic type of the structure.
- Artykuły naukowe 
Z tą pozycją powiązane są następujące pliki licencyjne: